Yoga Exercise For Beginners , Exercise For Beginners , Yoga For Beginners , Workout Exercise For Beginners
#1. Child Pose :-
The Child Pose is excellent at gently stretching the various parts of your body thereby helping relieve back pain and increasing height. This height growth exercise gently stretches your spine, improves blood circulation in the body and relieves tension in your lower back muscles.
Child Pose – Step By Step Instructions:-
1. Kneel on the floor with your buttocks pressed up against your heels.
2. Place your hands on your thighs, lower your body onto your thighs, and bow forward with your arms extended on the floor.
3. Rest your forehead on the floor, relax your body and focus on your breath.
1. Increase Height
2. Improve Postures
3. It gently stretches out your spine, thighs, hips, and ankles.
4. Because it’s a resting pose filled with deep breathing, it’s mega relaxing.
5. Child’s Pose can stimulate blood flow to your head, and blood circulation helps oxygen reach all corners of your body.
#2. Bow Pose (Dhanurasana)
Bend the back like a bow and open the chest and shoulders with the bow pose.
Bow Pose : Step By Step Instructions :-
1. Lie flat on the stomach, keeping the arms stretched along the sides of the body and head resting gently on the mat.
2. Inhale and bend the knees bringing the feet towards the hips.
Grasp the ankles using both the hands.
3. Lift the shoulders, torso, legs, and hips off the floor while gazing straight ahead.
4. Hold the posture for four to five breaths, then lower the knees and release the feet.
5. Rest on the stomach.
1.Stretches and strengthens the back, shoulders, chest, and legs.
2.Brings flexibility to hip flexor function, and regulates the digestive system.
#3. Paschimotan Asana :-
The pose stretches your hamstring and spine. It stimulates liver and kidney. It also increases height, improves digestion, reduces headache, reduces obesity, increases appetite and can cure insomnia and high blood pressure.
Paschimotan Asana – Step By Step Instructions :-
1. Bring your arms straight out to the sides and up over your head, reaching toward the ceiling.
2. Inhale and draw your spine up long.
3. As you exhale, begin to come forward, hinging at your hips.
4. Imagine your pelvis as a bowl of water that is tipping forward.
5. On each inhale, lengthen your spine. You may come a bit out of your forward bend to do this.
6. On each exhale, deepen into your forward bend. Imagine your belly coming to rest on your thighs, rather than your nose coming to your knees. This will help you keep your spine long.
7. Keep the neck as the natural extension of your spine, neither cranking it to look up nor letting it go completely.
8. When you have come to your full extension with the spine long, decide whether you want to stay here or let your spine round forward.
9. Take hold of your ankles or shins, whichever you can reach. You can also use a strap around your feet. Keep your feet flexed strongly throughout.
1. Nicely stretches the hamstrings.
2. Targets belly fat.
3. Alleviates menstrual discomfort.
4. Reduces anxiety.
5. Helps in correcting a bad posture.
6. Sets up the body for meditation.
7. Gets you a good night’s sleep.
8. Increase Height.
9. Improve Postures.
#4. Butterfly Pose (Baddha Konasana)
A pose that makes beginners flutter like a graceful butterfly, this is believed to offer some valuable benefits.
Butterfly Pose :- step By Step Instructions :-
- Sit with the spine upright and legs spread out straight.
- Fold the legs so that the feet are touching each other. Hold them with the hands.
- While exhaling, gently move the thighs and knees in a downward motion.
- Then start flapping the legs up and down, like the wings of a butterfly.
- The flapping should be slow initially and then pick up to speed. Breathing should be at a normal pace.
- Slow down gradually and then stop.
- Gently release the posture while exhaling.
1. Stretches the thighs, knees, and hips
2. Regulates the intestine and bowel movement for girls
3. Helps in easy and painless menstruation.
#5. Cobra Pose :-
This gentle backbend stretches your abdomen, chest, and shoulders. Practicing this pose strengthens your spine and may soothe sciatica. It may also help to relieve stress and fatigue that can accompany back pain.
Cobra Pose: step-by-step instructions :-
Step 1: Lie down flat on the floor on your stomach. Stretch your legs back with your toes out on the floor. Spread your palms on the floor under your shoulders and bring the elbows close to the sides of your body.
Step 2: Press the tops of your feet and thighs into the floor.
Step 3: Inhale as you press your palms into the floor and slowly straighten the arms. Lift the chest off the floor as much as till your navel. Let your pelvis remain on the floor. Gently squeeze your buttocks even as you keep pushing your navel down.
Step 4: Broaden your shoulder blades as you engage them to lift up the chest forward.
Step 5: Hold the pose for anywhere from 15 to 30 seconds inhaling and exhaling. Release back to the floor with an exhalation.
1. Strengthens the spine
2. Stretches chest and lungs, shoulders, and abdomen
3. Tones the buttocks
4. Stimulates abdominal organs
5. Helps relieve stress and fatigue
6. Opens the heart and lungs
7. Relieve in Back pain